Scarecrow Cabin

Scarecrow Cabin

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Only 10 more days


It's hard to imagine spring right now
as Mother Nature is
dumping 8-10 inches of snow
on us today.
 
I'm counting down the days
until the "Spring Plantings" show
in charming Holly Michigan.
 
In just 10 days, over 40 fabulous vendors
from Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio
and Virginia will gather at the
Karl Richter Campus to
offer early antiques and
primitive handmades.
 
 It is going to be FANTASTIC!
 
I have a few more projects
to finish before the show, then I'll
be pricing everything and
getting it packed.
 
Over the next few days,
I'll be posting pictures of some
of the items I'm taking
to the show.
 
Hope to see you there.
Kelly
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. We are setting up at this show too. See you soon and good luck! Janice

    ReplyDelete