Scarecrow Cabin

Scarecrow Cabin

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Blogger

Hello All.

I'm Kelly and this is my new blog. I have never had a blog before so this is going to be a learn as I go experience for me. Any advice you wish to share would be Awesome. I started reading and following several blogs in the past few weeks and love all the stories and helpful tips, not sure why it took me so long to discover them. 

While your here, stop my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/scarecrowcabin

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions for my blog.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Kelly! It's lots of fun!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn.
    Still working on the layout....hope to add some posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a great start!! Looking forward to upcoming posts!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete